- Virtual support duties are not limited to clerical work. Many VAs provide marketing, web design and other services.
- VAs are experts in their own niche and understand your business thoroughly.
- VAs are skilled in multiple areas and they can focus on several vital task simultaneously.
- Virtual Assistants specialize in a specific skill set. For example, a marketing or PR virtual assistant only does marketing or PR work. Other virtual assistants do a variety of duties but within a specific industry. For example, a real estate virtual assistant does many tasks, but only for Realtor clients.
- Share the tasks on which you don’t have that much expertise. This way, you can concentrate on your core business functions.
- VA can benefit your business by completing the specialized work.
- Get access to world-class talent and comparatively lower costs.
- Would allow your time to spend on managing the important tasks in your business and less time managing your mundane tasks like scheduling, researching, social media, and more to make sure your business is more productive.
- The major upside to all of this is that virtual assistants are long-term contracted work. This means a lot of costs being saved as opposed to hiring an actual assistant. While there may be a bit more in upfront costs considering virtual assistants can be a bit more expensive than hiring a physical assistant, it can mean a lot of money being saved further down the line, which is an important aspect to think about. VAs cut down on operational expenditures. And with VAs, you no more have to pay for any employee benefits.
Overall, a virtual assistant can be an invaluable tool for a business, startup, or brand. These assistants don’t just help your business run smoothly, they help your life run smoothly. Whether it’s sending a thank you card or sending flowers to a friend or researching potential investors, a virtual assistant can do just about anything, so you can go from one venture to the next without a single hiccup. They take charge of not only the day-to-day business tasks but can even take hold of day-to-day personal tasks so you can keep focused on what’s at hand. This will allow your business to grow instead of staying stagnant.
Got any questions regarding Virtual Assistants? Contact us and let us help you make things better.Read more
The benefits of hiring a virtual assistant (VA) are diverse and well documented. The elevation in technology has made it possible for anyone to work anytime and anywhere as long as they have a high-speed internet connection. We are now in a distinct period where everything can be accomplished virtually. There are some companies who still hire regular employees, who get a regular payroll even on quiet times. However, companies do also have the option to hire virtual administrative assistants that only have to be paid by the work they have done.Read more
Things Virtual Assistants Can Do For You
Virtual assistants can come in various types depending on their abilities and skills. Some are well-equipped with knowledge in logistics, while others are expert in web-based services such as email management, do research and managing social media accounts.
We have listed down some of the things Virtual Assistants can assist you with.Read more
The first step you take as an Amazon seller after hiring a virtual assistant, an agency or a remote partner is to give them access to your Amazon Seller Central Account.
This access is necessary for your partner to conduct operations on your seller central account. It enables them to gather reports, data or campaign management activities like creating new listings, promotions, campaigns, adding keywords, and uploading products.
There are two ways to provide access: Email access and API/oAuth access.
Giving Access Through Email
This allows access to Seller Central so the user can request permissions for specific activities like Inventory, Pricing, Advertising, and Orders. It is necessary to send an invite to the partner’s email address to provide them access through email. When the partner accepts the invitation, you should give them the right permissions, depending on what you would need them to do.
When the access is available the partners can sign in to Seller Central accounts to oversee and manage it.
Giving access through API/oAuth
When you give access, ensure that you login using the Amazon account which has access to Seller Central. This is an extremely secure and safe method for providing access to tools since this verification utilizes OAuth and Amazon Login service.
The greater part of the tools that help Amazon Seller Central require Amazon Advertising API and MWS API access.
MyOwnVA is a company with long experience and exceptional capabilities developed over time to handle client’s requirements for Amazon and other eCommerce tasks. Our work has allowed us to grow with start-up companies and serve organizations behind multinational brands, and our work has become an essential driver for businesses that offer services and products found in markets across the world. It is this kind of experience that gives our clients the confidence to work with us in finding ways to make their projects more efficient and highly effective.
Get in touch today, we’d be more than happy to present what we can offer your business and how you can be a part of our story. Hire a Virtual Assistant in the Philippines now! You can contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more