- Virtual support duties are not limited to clerical work. Many VAs provide marketing, web design and other services.
- VAs are experts in their own niche and understand your business thoroughly.
- VAs are skilled in multiple areas and they can focus on several vital task simultaneously.
- Virtual Assistants specialize in a specific skill set. For example, a marketing or PR virtual assistant only does marketing or PR work. Other virtual assistants do a variety of duties but within a specific industry. For example, a real estate virtual assistant does many tasks, but only for Realtor clients.
- Share the tasks on which you don’t have that much expertise. This way, you can concentrate on your core business functions.
- VA can benefit your business by completing the specialized work.
- Get access to world-class talent and comparatively lower costs.
- Would allow your time to spend on managing the important tasks in your business and less time managing your mundane tasks like scheduling, researching, social media, and more to make sure your business is more productive.
- The major upside to all of this is that virtual assistants are long-term contracted work. This means a lot of costs being saved as opposed to hiring an actual assistant. While there may be a bit more in upfront costs considering virtual assistants can be a bit more expensive than hiring a physical assistant, it can mean a lot of money being saved further down the line, which is an important aspect to think about. VAs cut down on operational expenditures. And with VAs, you no more have to pay for any employee benefits.
Things Virtual Assistants Can Do For You
Virtual assistants can come in various types depending on their abilities and skills. Some are well-equipped with knowledge in logistics, while others are expert in web-based services such as email management, do research and managing social media accounts.
We have listed down some of the things Virtual Assistants can assist you with.Read more
Virtual Assistants or VAs manage both online and offline works which are now in huge demand from entrepreneurs and businesses. A VA can assist a business owner “virtually” or online. They find this line of work challenging and fulfilling because, every day, there is another task to be assigned and no two days are the same.Read more
Imagine this, waking up at 5 AM for a work at 7 AM but you have to consider showering, dressing up, making breakfast for your family, make sure your kids are ready to go to school and your husband is prepped for work, then you have to consider the traffic in the metro and a quick order of a venti-sized cafe latte for an instant pick-me-up then work 8 hours for the rest day and go home and take care of your family again but you are exhausted already and all you want to do is crash onto your bed but then the reality sinks in that this is your routine, 5 days a week for a month–always working, you have no rest and you feel the overwhelming burnout.Read more
My Own VA is a business process outsourcing services company that provides administrative and clerical services for clients all over the world. My Own VA helps professionals in the fields of administrative assistance, graphic design, accounting, web development and social media with experience in data entry, transcription, online research, lead generation, etc.
As a member of the My Own VA team, you would be a part of a company that helps clients achieve their goals and fulfill their business needs.Read more
My Own Virtual Assistant Benefits
One of the most important advantages as an employee are benefits – Philhealth, Social Security System, Pag-ibig and many more. As an employee I cannot deny the fact that it’s one of the things I consider when applying in a company.Read more
by Jocelyn Fernandez in Human Resource
“Correction does much, but encouragement does more.” In an office, there are a lot of reasons why correction is necessary. Publishing a sloppy articles, messing up a project or not paying attention should always be identified and corrected. Correcting these mistakes early on is important, you don’t want it to become a bigger problem later. If you are the manager, it will be easy to put aside one team member and talk to them. But how do you deal with a colleague or your own supervisor if they make a mistake? Here are the 8 guidelines in correcting them nicely.Read more
My Own VA is a business process outsourcing services company that provides administrative and clerical services for clients all over the world. My Own VA helps professionals in the fields of administrative assistance, graphic design, accounting, web development and social media with experience in data entry, transcription, online research, lead generation, etc.Read more