In the previous two decades, consumer practices and trends have changed the ways in which brands advertise their products and drive sales. Because of smartphones and other mobile devices, most of the consumers have the internet available at all times. This allows them to make thoughtful and informed purchases by having the ability to search for product details and reviews on web-based platforms. This consumer behavior has continued the exponential growth of Google and Amazon’s paid search marketing.Read more
- Virtual support duties are not limited to clerical work. Many VAs provide marketing, web design and other services.
- VAs are experts in their own niche and understand your business thoroughly.
- VAs are skilled in multiple areas and they can focus on several vital task simultaneously.
- Virtual Assistants specialize in a specific skill set. For example, a marketing or PR virtual assistant only does marketing or PR work. Other virtual assistants do a variety of duties but within a specific industry. For example, a real estate virtual assistant does many tasks, but only for Realtor clients.
- Share the tasks on which you don’t have that much expertise. This way, you can concentrate on your core business functions.
- VA can benefit your business by completing the specialized work.
- Get access to world-class talent and comparatively lower costs.
- Would allow your time to spend on managing the important tasks in your business and less time managing your mundane tasks like scheduling, researching, social media, and more to make sure your business is more productive.
- The major upside to all of this is that virtual assistants are long-term contracted work. This means a lot of costs being saved as opposed to hiring an actual assistant. While there may be a bit more in upfront costs considering virtual assistants can be a bit more expensive than hiring a physical assistant, it can mean a lot of money being saved further down the line, which is an important aspect to think about. VAs cut down on operational expenditures. And with VAs, you no more have to pay for any employee benefits.
The benefits of hiring a virtual assistant (VA) are diverse and well documented. The elevation in technology has made it possible for anyone to work anytime and anywhere as long as they have a high-speed internet connection. We are now in a distinct period where everything can be accomplished virtually. There are some companies who still hire regular employees, who get a regular payroll even on quiet times. However, companies do also have the option to hire virtual administrative assistants that only have to be paid by the work they have done.Read more
Imagine this, waking up at 5 AM for a work at 7 AM but you have to consider showering, dressing up, making breakfast for your family, make sure your kids are ready to go to school and your husband is prepped for work, then you have to consider the traffic in the metro and a quick order of a venti-sized cafe latte for an instant pick-me-up then work 8 hours for the rest day and go home and take care of your family again but you are exhausted already and all you want to do is crash onto your bed but then the reality sinks in that this is your routine, 5 days a week for a month–always working, you have no rest and you feel the overwhelming burnout.Read more
So how do you know which VA to hire? All virtual assistants provide technical and administrative support to big and small business owners from a remote location. Some provide this support from a home office and some are part of a team working for a VA company. Which should you hire?Read more
I’m often asked to proofread a document only to find after wading through a mishmash of muddled text, that the document clearly needs a major rewrite. At other times, I’m asked to edit a document when it’s clear that only minor grammatical errors need correcting. Proofread or edit – which is called for?Read more
Every business in the world runs on the idea that the customer is king, and in the process of doing business nothing is more crucial than being able to deliver what customers pay for. Whether it be a service or a product, businesses need to provide a seamless and efficient process of capturing customer data and completing ordering requirements. Efficiency, after all, plays a central role in the profitability of any business operation and the viability of a product itself. In simple terms, customers would not be interested in ordering a product that takes too long to arrive after they’ve paid for it. In any industry or business, delays and complications add to customers’ overall negative impression of a business, a problem that greatly contributes to a drop in revenue over the long term.Read more
Email or “electronic mail,” as we know it today, has been a fixture of our online experience for almost as long as the internet has been in existence. It started out as a simple text-only feature but has since evolved into a more sophisticated service that allows users to send not only text messages but also pictures, audio, video, and all kinds of data through computers and mobile devices. And, for most of us, checking our email accounts is as normal and instinctive as breathing or making coffee.Read more
Every business in the world runs on information, and not just the ordinary kind but information that’s accurate and and up-to-date. Inventory and people are set into motion and customers’ needs are met in a timely manner because the right people are able to make informed decisions. MY OWN VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (MyOwnVA) offers fast, secure, and accurate data entry services that is simply unmatched by similar services. MyOwnVA stays ahead of the curve by employing only the most skilled and highly-experienced data entry specialists, assigned specifically to work on customers’ requirements using proprietary software that’s designed for speed and precision.Read more