In the previous two decades, consumer practices and trends have changed the ways in which brands advertise their products and drive sales. Because of smartphones and other mobile devices, most of the consumers have the internet available at all times. This allows them to make thoughtful and informed purchases by having the ability to search for product details and reviews on web-based platforms. This consumer behavior has continued the exponential growth of Google and Amazon’s paid search marketing.Read more
- VAs are experts in their own niche and understand your business thoroughly.
- VAs are skilled in multiple areas and they can focus on several vital tasks simultaneously.
- Virtual Assistants specialize in a specific skill set. For example, a marketing or PR virtual assistant only does marketing or PR work. Other virtual assistants do a variety of duties but within a specific industry. For example, a real estate virtual assistant does many tasks, but only for Realtor clients.
- Share the tasks on which you don’t have that much expertise. This way, you can concentrate on your core business functions.
- VA can benefit your business by completing the specialized work.
- Get access to world-class talent and comparatively lower costs.
- Would allow your time to spend on managing the important tasks in your business and less time managing your mundane tasks like scheduling, researching, social media, and more to make sure your business is more productive.
- The major upside to all of this is that virtual assistants are long-term contracted work. This means a lot of costs being saved as opposed to hiring an actual assistant. While there may be a bit more in upfront costs considering virtual assistants can be a bit more expensive than hiring a physical assistant, it can mean a lot of money being saved further down the line, which is an important aspect to think about. VAs cut down on operational expenditures. And with VAs, you no more have to pay for any employee benefits.
Imagine this, waking up at 5 AM for work at 7 AM but you have to consider showering, dressing up, making breakfast for your family, make sure your kids are ready to go to school and your husband is prepped for work, then you have to consider the traffic in the metro and quick order of a venti-sized cafe latte for an instant pick-me-up then work 8 hours for the rest day and go home and take care of your family again but you are exhausted already and all you want to do is crash onto your bed but then the reality sinks in that this is your routine, 5 days a week for a month–always working, you have no rest and you feel the overwhelming burnout.Read more
The demand for virtual assistants has never been at its highest demand until now. Companies, brands, and even small businesses have realized the importance of hiring a virtual assistant to increase productivity and ensure the cash flow. However, some are still adamant in hiring their own virtual assistant, especially those who never had such experience in having one under their wing, while some company executives and independent businesses, especially small ones, still have the mentality that they can do everything on their own, that they would still do fine.Read more
So how do you know which VA to hire? All virtual assistants provide technical and administrative support to big and small business owners from a remote location. Some provide this support from a home office and some are part of a team working for a VA company. Which should you hire?Read more
I’m often asked to proofread a document only to find after wading through a mishmash of muddled text, that the document clearly needs a major rewrite. At other times, I’m asked to edit a document when it’s clear that only minor grammatical errors need correcting. Proofread or edit – which is called for?Read more
Every business in the world runs on the idea that the customer is king, and in the process of doing business, nothing is more crucial than being able to deliver what customers pay for. Whether it be a service or a product, businesses need to provide a seamless and efficient process of capturing customer data and completing ordering requirements. Efficiency, after all, plays a central role in the profitability of any business operation and the viability of a product itself. In simple terms, customers would not be interested in ordering a product that takes too long to arrive after they’ve paid for it. In any industry or business, delays and complications add to customers’ overall negative impression of a business, a problem that greatly contributes to a drop in revenue over the long term.Read more
Email or “electronic mail,” as we know it today, has been a fixture of our online experience for almost as long as the internet has been in existence. It started out as a simple text-only feature but has since evolved into a more sophisticated service that allows users to send not only text messages but also pictures, audio, video, and all kinds of data through computers and mobile devices. And, for most of us, checking our email accounts is as normal and instinctive as breathing or making coffee.Read more