- VAs are experts in their own niche and understand your business thoroughly.
- VAs are skilled in multiple areas and they can focus on several vital tasks simultaneously.
- Virtual Assistants specialize in a specific skill set. For example, a marketing or PR virtual assistant only does marketing or PR work. Other virtual assistants do a variety of duties but within a specific industry. For example, a real estate virtual assistant does many tasks, but only for Realtor clients.
- Share the tasks on which you don’t have that much expertise. This way, you can concentrate on your core business functions.
- VA can benefit your business by completing the specialized work.
- Get access to world-class talent and comparatively lower costs.
- Would allow your time to spend on managing the important tasks in your business and less time managing your mundane tasks like scheduling, researching, social media, and more to make sure your business is more productive.
- The major upside to all of this is that virtual assistants are long-term contracted work. This means a lot of costs being saved as opposed to hiring an actual assistant. While there may be a bit more in upfront costs considering virtual assistants can be a bit more expensive than hiring a physical assistant, it can mean a lot of money being saved further down the line, which is an important aspect to think about. VAs cut down on operational expenditures. And with VAs, you no more have to pay for any employee benefits.
by Jocelyn Fernandez in Case Studies
Our client ProPatch USA, specializes in custom imprinted bicycle accessories such as patch kits and levers, bike bottles and cages, bike locks, bike stickers, cycling jerseys, and other accessories. This case study will show how MyOwnVA increased their sales by creating personalized product sales sheets for their prospects and inactive clients.
I’m often asked to proofread a document only to find after wading through a mishmash of muddled text, that the document clearly needs a major rewrite. At other times, I’m asked to edit a document when it’s clear that only minor grammatical errors need correcting. Proofread or edit – which is called for?Read more
My Own VA is a business process outsourcing services company that provides administrative and clerical services for clients all over the world. My Own VA helps professionals in the fields of administrative assistance, graphic design, accounting, web development, and social media with experience in data entry, transcription, online research, lead generation, etc.
As a member of the My Own VA team, you would be a part of a company that helps clients achieve their goals and fulfill their business needs.Read more
Every business in the world runs on the idea that the customer is king, and in the process of doing business, nothing is more crucial than being able to deliver what customers pay for. Whether it be a service or a product, businesses need to provide a seamless and efficient process of capturing customer data and completing ordering requirements. Efficiency, after all, plays a central role in the profitability of any business operation and the viability of a product itself. In simple terms, customers would not be interested in ordering a product that takes too long to arrive after they’ve paid for it. In any industry or business, delays and complications add to customers’ overall negative impression of a business, a problem that greatly contributes to a drop in revenue over the long term.Read more
Email or “electronic mail,” as we know it today, has been a fixture of our online experience for almost as long as the internet has been in existence. It started out as a simple text-only feature but has since evolved into a more sophisticated service that allows users to send not only text messages but also pictures, audio, video, and all kinds of data through computers and mobile devices. And, for most of us, checking our email accounts is as normal and instinctive as breathing or making coffee.Read more
Every business in the world runs on information, and not just the ordinary kind but information that’s accurate and up-to-date. Inventory and people are set into motion and customers’ needs are met in a timely manner because the right people are able to make informed decisions. MY OWN VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (MyOwnVA) offers fast, secure, and accurate data entry services that are simply unmatched by similar services. MyOwnVA stays ahead of the curve by employing only the most skilled and highly-experienced data entry specialists, assigned specifically to work on customers’ requirements using proprietary software that’s designed for speed and precision.Read more
Has work been getting on your nerves lately? Or maybe THAT client from hell is being particularly difficult. Take a break! YOU are the boss after all! You get to choose your working hours, you get to work anywhere you wish. Life as an entrepreneur should be flexible but sometimes it’s hard to get away.
Vacation and leisure activities increased the level of happiness and good health. Doctors are now prescribing “a holiday” as an antidepressant and in men who are at the highest risk for heart disease are those who missed vacation for five consecutive years.
It just states the obvious – vacation makes us happy. But how do you take a vacation without having the world come to an end?Read more
Searching for information from various resources or databases, or “Lead Research” is one of our specialties.
Web sites, online directories, and search engines are an excellent source of leads, although the process can be time-consuming. Services of this kind have been used by insurance companies, real estate agents, wholesalers, marketing firms, private investigators, research scientists, and educational institutions.Read more