Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, has been greatly known for his business philosophies. He doesn’t forget the primary stakeholder of every business which is the “Customers”. When putting up a business, we should seek the customer’s satisfaction as this will make them come back to your service and product. Thus, will keep your business on the run. Let’s have a look at what Jeff Bezos shared about Customer Service, which should also be equipped by Virtual Assistants.Read more
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, the entire world is experiencing a major health crisis that moves to an economic crisis that is feared by most of us. Many businesses and schools are closing, community lockdowns, and travel bans resulting in an increasing amount of people losing their jobs.Read more
In the previous two decades, consumer practices and trends have changed the ways in which brands advertise their products and drive sales. Because of smartphones and other mobile devices, most consumers have the internet available at all times. This allows them to make thoughtful and informed purchases by having the ability to search for product details and reviews on web-based platforms. This consumer behavior has continued the exponential growth of Google and Amazon’s paid search marketing.Read more
- VAs are experts in their own niche and understand your business thoroughly.
- VAs are skilled in multiple areas and they can focus on several vital tasks simultaneously.
- Virtual Assistants specialize in a specific skill set. For example, a marketing or PR virtual assistant only does marketing or PR work. Other virtual assistants do a variety of duties but within a specific industry. For example, a real estate virtual assistant does many tasks, but only for Realtor clients.
- Share the tasks on which you don’t have that much expertise. This way, you can concentrate on your core business functions.
- VA can benefit your business by completing the specialized work.
- Get access to world-class talent and comparatively lower costs.
- Would allow your time to spend on managing the important tasks in your business and less time managing your mundane tasks like scheduling, researching, social media, and more to make sure your business is more productive.
- The major upside to all of this is that virtual assistants are long-term contracted work. This means a lot of costs being saved as opposed to hiring an actual assistant. While there may be a bit more in upfront costs considering virtual assistants can be a bit more expensive than hiring a physical assistant, it can mean a lot of money being saved further down the line, which is an important aspect to think about. VAs cut down on operational expenditures. And with VAs, you no more have to pay for any employee benefits.
We started working with The Lighting Outlet in May 2016. The Lighting Outlet is one of the largest commercial and residential wholesale lighting distributors in Australia with more than 4,000 eBay customers and over 5,000 from their online store. The Lighting Outlet relies on MyOwnVA to provide e-Commerce web content support and images for its website and for the eBay store. We source and upload images and price changes, optimize the content, handle order processing, and provide product descriptions for all lighting products. We’ve become a fundamental part of The Lighting Outlet’s business from the very first day we started helping the company.
This case study will scrutinize how MyOwnVA grew and developed through its work with our client, The Lighting Outlet.Read more
So how do you know which VA to hire? All virtual assistants provide technical and administrative support to big and small business owners from a remote location. Some provide this support from a home office and some are part of a team working for a VA company. Which should you hire?Read more